Inspiration of the Full Moon - Ralph Lauren and The Big Pony

Inspiration of the Full Moon - Ralph Lauren and The Big Pony

Monday, April 23, 2007

Abercrombie & Fitch

Whilst I have my doubts about the brand and its general image, it is hard to ignore the fact that they do in fact produce lovely clothing. Here are a few of my picks;

(all products from Abercrombie.com)

'Natalie' £30


This is a great floaty top which could also be layered over thin sweaters to conserve heat! Lovely blue colour too - though it does come in others.

'Charlotte' £40



I had to include a polo. Theirs are understated yet elegant and are available in a wide, yet sensible, range of colours.
'Cayla' £25



Spread the word!

'Emma Destroyed Boot' £80


100% cotton has never been so versatile. I love these.


'Embroidered Leather Flip Flop' £40




Leather is the best material for shoes. It is breathable and odour-fighting. These flip-flops are well made, simple and do the job.

3 comments:

Kiera said...

Hey, I'm Kiera, just snooping around other fashion blogs. Very cute stuff! I do really love the stuff in this post. Abercrombie can be pretty darling with all it's spring fashions. Well, great taste!

xo
Kiera

Tru said...

I lvoe polos

audreyhepcarmen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.