Inspiration of the Full Moon - Ralph Lauren and The Big Pony

Inspiration of the Full Moon - Ralph Lauren and The Big Pony

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Anja Rubik

Models are a part of the fashion industry. Whilst they are currently shrouded in so much controversy, I thought it would be nice to positively highlight my favourite =), Anja Rubik.


The Polish beauty is my idea of the perfect Barbie.



You can see an interview with her >>>>>here<<<<<
and her official site >>>>>here<<<<<
Bloom. x

5 comments:

Tru said...

I like her

Bella said...

I loved her Todd's adds they were so chic and sophisticated!

Emma said...

wow, she is gorgeous! i'm trying to picture her with flaws (where they airbrushed them out) and she STILL looks great.
super blog!

Anonymous said...

I like her. I think that Todd's add it's amazing.

What's Haute said...

she's pretty