Inspiration of the Full Moon - Ralph Lauren and The Big Pony

Inspiration of the Full Moon - Ralph Lauren and The Big Pony

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Fresh Outlook

I thought I'd point out some adorably cute sale items which are sure to give you a fresh perspective this time of the year. I'll link you straight to the pages to avoid confusion;

Victoria's Secret PINK Flannel PJ Bottoms from $15.99

Victoria's Secret PINK Baseball Sweater from $39.99

'This Sweater Belongs To' Sweater by Fred Flare from $19.99

Soda Pop Lip Smackers Set by Fred Flare from $4.99

Anna Sui Leather Doctor's Bag from $606



Happy new year by the way :D Thanks for visiting.

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

Hey!
This is Cee from couturecure,
I just wanted you to know that I have a new blog, fashion disorder,
and will not be countinuing couturecure.
Check it out sometime!